MOSCOT MILTZEN SUN
MOSCOT is a historic New York eyewear brand that has been handed down for five generations and boasts over 100 years of experience in the sector. With its iconic style, the LEMTOSH model has stood the test of time and continues to occupy a place of its own in the eyewear tradition. This classic with a more rounded shape has been a business card for generations of intellectuals, artists and filmmakers characterized by creativity, attention and free spirit.
The all-round MILTZEN, first introduced in the 1930s, is named after Uncle Heshy, whom everyone inexplicably called Uncle Miltzen. Here is the MILTZEN.
• Hand made with Italian acetate
• Features two adjacent point rivets
• Convenient buttonhole bridge
• Includes acetate nose pads
• 3-cylinder hinge
• Temples with MOSCOT engravings
• Exclusive ends in acetate
• With genuine Calibar green glass lenses
• Design and prototype by Zack Moscot, fifth generation, New York
• Imported parts and materials